Gastric Bypass Surgery

My weight loss journey after Gastric Bypass surgery.

Friday, June 09, 2006

My asthma symptoms have lessened from losing weight

I know I have been slacking and not writing lately but I was sick and it was all I could do to go to work, take a shower and get in bed. I got a head cold that was going around work and before the surgery my asthma was so bad I would have been on heavy antibiotics or in the hospital with bronchitis or worse. After losing 80 pounds my lungs were strong enough to get better even without steroids and antibiotics. My asthma symptoms have lessened and my doctor even lowered the dose of one of my asthma medicines. I have currently lost 85 pounds from my gastric bypass weight loss surgery and now that my cold is gone and I can get back to the gym, I feel GREAT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home