Gastric Bypass Surgery

My weight loss journey after Gastric Bypass surgery.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My scars from Gastric Bypass Surgery


I have had a lot of people ask me about the size of the incisions and scars left after my Gastric Bypass weight loss surgery, so I thought I would show everyone. You can see the staples over the surgery incisions in a picture taken 3 days after the surgery. The other picture is what my scars look like 4 1/2 months after the surgery. The marks are pretty small and only the two bigger marks in the center are very noticeable.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    was yours the lap band or the bypass... i feel better seeing that what they say are "small" incisions are actually SMALL.. thank you for sharing

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Chef Linny said…

    Thank you for visting my blog and commenting! I had the Gastric Bypass surgery, which has more incisions than the lap band.

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous kate said…

    thankyou for sharing your photos the scarring is what is worrying me now i feel fine ive just been accepted and told i have to wait year to year and half

     

Post a Comment

<< Home