Gastric Bypass Surgery

My weight loss journey after Gastric Bypass surgery.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Gastric Bypass Surgery One Year Anniversary




January 18th marked my one year anniversary of my gastric bypass surgery! I have lost 121 pounds and gone from a size 32 to a 14/16 because of my weight loss surgery! I saved one pair of jeans and one t-shirt from before I had the gastric bypass surgery to remind me of how far I have come. I took some pictures of me now in that same before weight loss outfit and cropped a photo of me wearing the same thing in a picture taken Christmas 2005, WOW! Here I am one year after gastric bypass!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet you are very proud of yourself! That is wonderful. I am trying to find a doctor that takes my insurance so I can have this done. You look wonderful!
    God Bless you

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations you look Great , i`m doing the same process and seing people with the same condition i got more power in my soul to get it on me.
    Congratulations Again.
    Monica Ramirez.
    monicaramirez@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home